Our client is a Scandinavian bank specializing in servicing and financing the largest foreign corporations. We are looking for Business Analyst.
We are looking for a candidate for this position who has experience working on large databases in a bank. We are not looking for a financial analyst, but a business analyst. A person who is independent and able to work with a team.
- analysis of needs in terms of new solutions and process improvements in the area of sanctions and controls;
- ensuring the correct flow of data between various departments in the bank;
- developing control mechanisms to ensure proper data monitoring, including quality management and ensuring their completeness;
- identification and maintenance of critical data elements;
- establishing KRI / KPI requirements for monitoring the risk of key data within the system and screening solutions.
Oczekiwania wobec kandydata:
- min. 2 years of experience as a business analyst or in similar positions including data governance/data management/management information;
- higher education;
- independence as well as willingness to cooperate within the team;
- proactive, motivated approach;
- excellent communication skills;
- a structured and logical approach to work;
- fluent English;
- knowledge of SQL, VBA, Tableau.
Nice to have:
previous experience in the field of anti-money laundering
- stable employment in a prestigious global bank;
- permanent contract
- partly remote work
- daily work with the use of English in an international environment;
- attractive benefits package (medical care, insurance, flexible working hours);
- convenient office location in close proximity to Warsaw city center.
Aby ubiegać się o tę pracę, odwiedź stronę sigen.traffit.com.